Ads Top

... for the kids in all of us.

obligatory journal 050
New Year's Resolution
weekly update #30

Hm ... what do you want me to say? Oh, I'm thinking of starting up my podcast again soon!
#1 more regular Al-Quran reciting
I did it, I had more days of reciting it more than not ... guess I do know myself!
#2 weekly adequate exercises
I was focusing more on my cardio compared to my strengths and maybe I need to bounce back this week ...
#3 more regularized Funko POP designs
Yeah, this is what happened when you try to venture out just like last week ... I think this is quite healthy actually!
#4 pray full for the whole year
I keep trying to remind myself to replace those that I had missed ... maybe by me mentioning it here you would do it too!
#5 giving back to the community
It's been good this week ... should I go for it this week?
#6 going out of my comfort zone
I was venturing out a bit and had neglected others ...I can't decide!

I hope with my attempt to keep myself accountable, this would motivate you to do same!
-
Well, that's all folks! Thank you for your time and please do come back for my future posts! :-)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.