Ads Top

for your daily diet

 - reflect - easy ... - embrace!
Tips, see Thursday 013 & misc list 087
Did you read my previous entry? Did you give them a try? Could you see any improvement?

Anyway, I want to keep it going with another entry and I wanted to give my personal knowhow on our health and our bodies. Let's see if there is anything that you could learn from me:
#037: look intrinsically
Please keep in mind that everyone's physiology is different from one another and I know personally that my body is unlike any others hence my insistence for you to know more about your own, learn what makes it different and uniquely you. This is because I want you to know that not every diet or exercise that you come across on the internet and your daily life would be applicable to your body, at least not as effective as advertised or as you hoped. I know that my body rarely gain weight from my daily diet and I know that this excess fat on my stomach would never cease to be no matter how hard I tried. It might not be what I wanted in the end but I make amends with myself that it is just part of me now. Can I ask you to do the same when you're in the same predicament?

#038: segmented deletion
I've read a lot of success stories online on how people lose a lot of weights just from removing a source of nutrients from their daily intake for a prolonged amount of time but taking into account what I mention first above, everyone have a different type of food that they need to get rid of to finally shed those extra weights, whether from carbohydrates to protein or even sugar. I want to urge you to not get rid of all of them altogether in one swoop just like that but rather choose just one of those nutrients and begin to lessen the intake slowly but surely until you see a positive outcome. If taking less carbs wouldn't do it for you, maybe try lessening sugar next, and if none of them would do it for you, then don't fret and keep on trying with other healthy methods. Never stop never stopping.

#039: slow but steady
Trying to extend upon the previous point, I want to emphasize on the notion of taking it slow and steady since too drastic of a change could be a detriment to your overall health. If you still do not know your own personal physiology, how do expect to properly change your diet for the better? The best safest step that could be taken is changing one small part of your daily diet and keep it going for anything positive that comes out of it. You'll never know until you try but please be cautious in every step, okay?
-
Well, that's all folks! Thank you for your time and please do come back for my future posts! :-)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.