Ads Top

a specific yet poignant Greek proverb

Design 016 [design] <sketch> a minimalist shirt [mankind]



Having visited threadless so many times  in the past, I know I keep visiting just for the sheer amount of creativity oozing off every design even though I won't ever buy one ... which is why I took this first step to make my own and what better way to start with a Greek proverb, right?

I had this image for so long now and finally sketched out the concept just now, knowing that I want to juxtapose between the small sampling and the fully grown adult tree after being taken care of every day by the father and with his son would be able to enjoy with his own child!
This was the first time I learned of this quite deep and meaningful proverb and I hope I represent it well with my attempt above. What do you think?

~
Thank you for your time and please do come back for more. Assalamualaikum and good bye! :-)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.