Ads Top

Death is the only cure.

obligatory journal 051
New Year's Resolution
weekly update #31

Another late entry, writing with a bag under my eyes ...
#1 more regular Al-Quran reciting
Slowed down last week ... I will prove to myself to bounce back surely!
#2 weekly adequate exercises
The shock therapy approach backfired splendidly ... had to rest my knees now but I was quite active last week, alternating between a day of rest and exercise for every week.
#3 more regularized Funko POP designs
I want to diversify my works a bit more and I think I succeed. Another healthy outing really!
#4 pray full for the whole year
Darn it, I kept missing some of them! Got to keep myself accountable.
#5 giving back to the community
...
#6 going out of my comfort zone
Quite a number of designs last week.I quite enjoy the venture though!

I hope with my attempt to keep myself accountable, this would motivate you to do same!
-
Well, that's all folks! Thank you for your time and please do come back for my future posts! :-)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.