Ads Top

just being by myself is not bad in and of itself

topic of the day 061 & video of the day 054
Introvert
0:08
I agree with having a healthy mind is the key to survive this world and understanding how your own specific one works and differ from others is key.
0:28
I am an introvert as well but just like Domics, am not antisocial at all or not simply just shy. I am quite active when I am around my own cliques so to speak but I am still quite shy though.
0:48
Introversion versus extraversion. I've been so long being by myself that that one trip to the club was the most active I had with my friend in a long while. As I've mentioned before on the header, I recharged by playing games by my own, just like the image he used, but with PC instead of console.
1:28
Even when I'm around friends, I would prefer being silent, probably thinking of something nonconsequential or of that nature, ranging from something really obscure or specific that it won't make sense when I try to verbalise it.
2:08
Just like him, I enjoy being in the company of people I can get along but being isolated alone have a lot of things that I appreciate like listening to podcasts or drawing something.
2:18
It might not be appealing to you if you view seclusion equals to loneliness. If am alone, does that mean I feel lonely? Since being lonely is bad, does that mean being secluded is bad as well?
2:28
Being in a dense population, you might still feel lonely. Just like how I always go to the mall yet still venture around by myself, but that was my own choice and I am actually happy just being by myself.
2:38
Physical loneliness is not the same as mental loneliness. Being alone doesn't mean you are lonely, it's just the result of negative perception of it but introverts flipped that mindset by taking a positive perspective on it instead.
3:18
I still prefer to play single player games since there aren't much games that is suitable to be played with my brothers, like at all.
6:18
There are many points he touches on that I can not relate as of now but still agree with wholeheartedly. I want to reiterate one point that people should be empathize with other people's perspectives before unfairly judging them for just being, well, themselves.

"Learn to both criticize and appreciate yourself so that you can continuously develop a better you."

-x-

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.