Ads Top

"Well, you do have the right to be an attorney if you want to ... "

obligatory journal 037
New Year's Resolution
weekly update #21

Will it be this Friday or Saturday ... nevertheless, I can't believe it's almost a month already!

#1 more regular Al-Quran reciting
I was trying to be reading it everyday now starting last weekend, so at least it's better than nothing! I regress in my reciting ability obviously and now trying to make up for it by practicing it ...
#2 weekly adequate exercises
I did a jog at the start of the week and the end of the week, with a body workout in the middle with a walking session for the movie the day after. I think I keep myself active enough especially in this Holy Month!
#3 more regularized Funko POP designs
I didn't pay much attention on the amount of designs I made last week but turned out actually I did more than the week before, at least two more. But too much still are not coloured in, and again I'll try to rectify that!
Scratch that! I actually made fourteen last week (sans the db of course)! That retrospective still needs to wait though ...
#4 pray full for the whole year
Another good week and I believe I am at least doing better than my last Ramadhan comparatively. Take the positive from anywhere you can get! 
#5 giving back to the community
Well, that had to wait until Raya then ... this is the month to be giving though so I hope all the Muslims are in generous mood in this last five days.
#6 going out of my comfort zone
Just like a rollercoaster ride, I'm sure those who frequent my blog are already familiar with the up and down journey from week to week. Can I make a comeback this week? Stay tuned!

I hope with my attempt to keep myself accountable, this would motivate you to do same!
-
Well, that's all folks! Thank you for your time and please do come back for my future posts! :-)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.