Ads Top

my vision is ...

...

obligatory journal 036
New Year's Resolution
weekly update #20

We will start counting down whether knowingly or subsubconsciously ...

#1 more regular Al-Quran reciting
Again, just once ... not as productive as I wanted to. With the remaining ten days left, I should not let them pass by just like that!
#2 weekly adequate exercises
Well, that ended prematurely. It was as usual with jog on Monday but then I wasn't able to continue for the whole week, with a lot of resting and that long walks I took when watching Isle of Dogs! I started this week the same way again but now I have to follow it up better than that!
#3 more regularized Funko POP designs
Another nine designs a week for two weeks straight, but less colouring than I would have wanted to. Better rectify that!
#4 pray full for the whole year
It was a better week comparatively but I will always strive for better since I'm far from being a noble Muslim. 
#5 giving back to the community
I wasn't wrong on continuing on the good deed but couldn't make the blood drawing a thing yet.
#6 going out of my comfort zone
While the two comic took unplanned hiatus, I venture elsewhere for a bit with a design and a start with my own real life character. It's a start nonetheless!

I hope with my attempt to keep myself accountable, this would motivate you to do same!
-
Well, that's all folks! Thank you for your time and please do come back for my future posts! :-)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.