Ads Top

turn your head and cough.

obligatory journal 039
New Year's Resolution
weekly update #23

Better late than never.
#1 more regular Al-Quran reciting
Well, the intention was there but never fully realised ... it is normal for human beings to have aspiration but never the motivation to do it. I just need the discipline.
#2 weekly adequate exercises
I took almost the whole week off and justifying it with the road being filled with people going for baraan. I might never have the need to exercise but I know my body would benefit from some of it!
#3 more regularized Funko POP designs
Clearly, I regressed a bit last week but I hope I can come back with a vengeance this week.
#4 pray full for the whole year
I have been doing fine for weeks now that when I actually skipped a few, it felt out of place and out of the norm. I should try to keep it going! 
#5 giving back to the community
I ran into a blood drive government place when I was watching Incredibles 2 before but unfortunately I learned that I couldn't donate when I was having a flu ... I have to wait for two weeks! Gosh, I have to try again ...
#6 going out of my comfort zone
Nope! There was that one attempt though. There is that, which is nice.

I hope with my attempt to keep myself accountable, this would motivate you to do same!
-
Well, that's all folks! Thank you for your time and please do come back for my future posts! :-)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.