Ads Top

"Well, I'd hoped to never see you again."

"'Sup, dawg, We're back."

obligatory journal 038
New Year's Resolution
weekly update #22

It's finally over! It is the time to celebrate but not too much! Sometimes people just don't have self control.
#1 more regular Al-Quran reciting
I increased the number a bit when I was counting down the days of fasting but haven't returned to it since ... I am not proud but I should make it a habit again as my daily schedule back to the original.
#2 weekly adequate exercises
Wasn't as active as I originally intended before the month but I know I was a little more mobile comparatively to the previous year and while my body would never go down in weight, I know I had lessen a lot of excess food in the last thirty days. It's time to try to keep it that way!
#3 more regularized Funko POP designs
Of course I couldn't live up to last week's attempts, but I think I ventured out a bit out of my comfort zone ...
#4 pray full for the whole year
Well, having that certainty of me doing Isyak right away since it tied to Tarawih really gave me an out as I wasn't as willing to do it out of my accord post-Ramadhan. I know my weakness now and I should strive to make it evaporate! 
#5 giving back to the community
Nothing to see here ... yet.
#6 going out of my comfort zone
Another impromptu hiatus, the days really past you by when you didn't pay attention. At least I get the one below done! It is better ... right? Right ...
I hope with my attempt to keep myself accountable, this would motivate you to do same!
-
Well, that's all folks! Thank you for your time and please do come back for my future posts! :-)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.