Ads Top

Zap, crinkle, beep, smash, burrow, buzz, roll & fly.

Custom POP throwback 018 #215 to #222
It is hard...
#215 Raichu (Pokémon) It is quite straightforward, but still I can't be smooth enough to apply the skin tone.
-
#216 Edward Elric (Full Metal Alchemist) He might look a bit plain just standing still but I think I capture his look well. Now to show off what's underneath that coat! No sexual undertone at all...
--
#217 Sadie Stanley as Kim Possible That redesigned suit looks better live action and in movement. And no, it would not look better showing off the bare midriff! Crop top will not be family friendly at all.
---
#218 Dato' Lee Chong Wei (Malaysian badminton icon) Yeah, he looks a bit muscular and might look better with a mouth on but he looks great to me. They really should adapt more sport icons!
----
#219 Sandshrew 027 (Pokémon) What a plump cutie. Need to fix the top of the head next time around.
-----
#220 Kabuterimon (Digimon) Intricate design but I know it'll look even better in the official version.
------
#221 Mister Glass (Glass) I'm really proud of this. The skin could've been darker but everything else is perfect!
-------
#222 Voltron (Voltron: Legendary Defender) Yeah, I should've put in the sword, would certainly looks cooler.
--------------
Male: IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII IIIIFemale: IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII III,
?/Animal: IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII | Anime: IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII,
Comic: IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII III, Game: IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII, Manga: IIII IIII II,
MovieIIII IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII I, Misc: IIII IIII IIII IIII, TV: IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII.
I might not do this counting properly before... I guess I need to the whole thing all over again!
~
Thank you for your time and please do come back for more. Assalamualaikum and good bye! :-)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.