Ads Top

Guilty for having a finger in every pie...

guilty pleasures Tuesday 020

Let's see how coherent this would be...


As I mentioned before but never touched upon more deeply (until now that is), I will now always play games concurrently and alternate between them every time. It's not always like this before as I'd focus only on one game at a time and play it until completion (or at least until I got stuck or lost interest...) but now recently as I broaden my horizon and browsing through all kinds of subgenres, there is now so many titles available at my disposal that it would be such a shame to only focus on one. Now knowing that I can spread my attention around and still being able to enjoy each of them separately, I'll continue with this approach and enjoy the breadth of this medium.

I'm writing this entry yet again right after my sahur, sleep deprived and all. Still legible enough.

Is it something to be ashamed about? Not really, no. Maybe to those who is one game at a time guy. Hey, everyone have their own playing style, right? Is it a bit of the ordinary? Probably, since it's the most conventional approach out there. Does it deserves the guilty pleasure seal? I guess so since some people would judge me somehow.
---
Well, that's all folks! Thank you for your time and please do come back for my future posts! :-)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.