Ads Top

Fly, dress, breathe, survive, play, tune, move & unleash.

Last Week in Pop Culture 035, 3rd week of May 2019
I wanted to be more current but this just got stuck in the backburner. Here it goes anyway!

Here's my accumulated news list for last week that I used for references for this post.
00. memoriam: WWE Diva Search 2005 winner & Survivor: China contestant, Ashley Marie Massaro
{May 26th, 1979 -  May 16th, 2019}
_
04. Maleficent: Mistress of Evil [October 18th]
I sincerely didn't see this coming! When did they shot this? I really thought it's going to be a Disney+ release since this announcement is quite late considering. So Maleficent is straight up villain now, huh? Not misunderstood anymore... the full heel turn might continue in this sequel.
.
-
It was late but better than never! Godzilla's the last on my list! I'm going through next month's list as we speak...
-----
07. Primal, Genndy Tartakovsky’s new series [Fall] (adult swim)
Just wow!
-------
09. Wind Princess Nausicaä of the Valley of the Wind 35th Anniversary fan short
I have to commend the effort. Please support them if you want them to do a live action full feature!
----------
-x-
> please visit the imgur gallery for the full list <

~Fin~

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.