Ads Top

What a week.

obligatory journal 087
New Year's Resolution
weekly update #16&17 (67&68)
Here we go...
#1 more regular Al-Quran reciting
Such a crazy two weeks...
#2 weekly adequate exercises
The week before I did some light exercises and then last week just a little after returning from Indonesia.
#3 more regularized Funko POP designs
Sixteen, just four less than before. Time for me to bounce back!
#4 pray full for the whole year
I was almost there the week before but I actually had a full week last week since I was travelling with all the former principals and I would follow their schedules to a tee. What a week!
#5 giving back to the community
...
#6 going out of my comfort zone
No.
I hope with my attempt to keep myself accountable, this would motivate you to do same!
-
Well, that's all folks! Thank you for your time and please do come back for my future posts! :-)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.