Ads Top

Yeah, yeah, the innuendo.

obligatory journal 088
New Year's Resolution
weekly update #18 (69)
It is the month...
#1 more regular Al-Quran reciting
It is just the month... I did two days in a row to celebrate it!
#2 weekly adequate exercises
Now I'm just getting ready for the fast...
#3 more regularized Funko POP designs
Slowly but surely...
#4 pray full for the whole year
Not getting ready for Ramadhan but I am trying to monitor myself and having to pray Isyak first before Terawih would definitely help. Let's wait and see!
#5 giving back to the community
...
#6 going out of my comfort zone
Nada.
I hope with my attempt to keep myself accountable, this would motivate you to do same!
-
Well, that's all folks! Thank you for your time and please do come back for my future posts! :-)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.