Ads Top

Comeback, grow, save, sing, showdown, wish, accompany & escape.

Comprehensive Movie List & Previews for May 2019
Finally! I severely underestimated how much movies are there in the month of May. Then I found this absurd amounts and finally it clicked: this is the traditional summer movies window and my notion to knock this out under a day was dashed indefinitely. Since it's just seven days left of this month more or less, I'll dash out the date for all these releases and just list them alphabetically as a bookmark for all of you to see as references. Oh, I did watch a number of them so do look out for my short reviews of  them! This is only for this edition though and I'll work on next month right away after this! Just watched the entertaining Aladdin yesterday and the last on the list for me is Godzilla: King of the Monsters!
a Dog's Journey | 1h 49min | Adventure, Comedy, Drama |
A dog finds the meaning of his own existence through the lives of the humans he meets.
-
Aladdin | PG | 2h 8min | 24.05
A kindhearted street urchin and a power-hungry Grand Vizier vie for a magic lamp that has the power to make their deepest wishes come true. I just watched it and it is really enjoyable surprisingly! Will Smith is the highlight if you can buy into his blue Genie and the chemistry between the leads sell it for me. As you wish, master!
--
Brightburn | R | 1h 31min | Horror, Sci-Fi
What if a child from another world crash-landed on Earth, but instead of becoming a hero to mankind, he proved to be something far more sinister?
---
Godzilla: King of the Monsters | 31st May | 2h11m
The crypto-zoological agency Monarch faces off against a battery of god-sized monsters, including the mighty Godzilla, who collides with Mothra, Rodan, and his ultimate nemesis, the three-headed King Ghidorah. This is my last film of the month. I will definitely watch it on IMAX for the kaiju fights!.
----
John Wick: Chapter 3: Parabellum | R | 2h 10min | Action, Crime, Thriller
Super-assassin John Wick is on the run after killing a member of the international assassin's guild, and with a $14 million price tag on his head - he is the target of hit men and women everywhere. I really enjoyed this third entry and the trilogy as a whole. That Continental TV show better come true!
-----
Rocketman | R | 2h 1min | Biography, Drama, Music | 31 May
A musical fantasy about the fantastical human story of Elton John's breakthrough years.
------
-x-
> please visit the imgur gallery for the full list <

~Fin~

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.