Ads Top

I better write these down...

gaming check-in 001/ 2nd week of May, 2019
I've been meaning to do this as a weekly recap since I haven't been writing the pop culture segments in awhile now. My drawing outputs has dwindle a bit compared to the previous weeks since I've been able to play more games and here are all the current titles that I am concurrently playing.

Let me group them in lengths since that's all that matters to me with a lot of games still in my backburner:

short
| Captain Spirit |
I'm really taking it really slowly to finish it since I know I have to wait for the other episodes for the second season of Life is Strange. He is really interesting though and I love seeing the world through his eyes...
-

medium/undetermined
Below | Dead in Vinland | Darkest Dungeon | Return of the Obra Dinn
Love the aesthetic of Below but haven't return to it in awhile. As I've mentioned before, Dead in Vinland and Darkest Dungeon really force my hand to return to them over and over again. Obra Dinn is really hard to guess but I guess I'm moving on another stage since it's raining now. 
--

long
Assassin's Creed Origins | Dragon Age Inquisition | Darksiders II | Ori and the Blind Forest
That Origins will be the one that I visit weekly since I know how long it would take to finish it. Inquisition and Darksiders are what I'm focusing on daily since I need to get back to where I was for the former and the followup for the latter. The one I return to the most though in this list is Ori since I can see the percentage of my completion really clearly, certainly incentivise me to do better. Having more powers really help me to get places!
---

resume
Bayonetta | Beyond Good & Evil | Cuphead | Fez | FTL | Hollow Knight | Hyper Light Drifter | Into the Breach | Invisible, Inc. | Remember Me | Sundered | the Banner Saga | Titan Souls | Vanquish | Wolfenstein: the New Order
I almost done with Vanquish but now have to download it again. The same can be said on Wolfenstein! Cuphead is stressful but the Banner Saga is on a whole other level. I did got stuck in Hyper Light Drifter before. Remember Me is a fun action TPA while the last stage of FTL still eludes me. Invisible, Inc. is really interesting too.
----

finished
Assassin's Creed | Batman: the Telltales Series Season 1 & 2 | Dragon Age Origins & II | Broken Age| Doom (2016) | Game Dev Tycoon | Gone Home | Life is Strange | Little Nightmares | Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy | Night in the Woods | Pyre | Spec Ops: the Line | Superhot | Telltale's the Walking Dead Season 1-3 | the Gardens Between | What Remains of Edith Finch | X-Com: Enemy Unknown
There's so much more but I need to recall more and not just from the top of my head... 

-----

backburner
Dead Cells | Deep Sky Derelicts | Psychonauts | Shadowrun Returns
There are so many others and I'll include the others soon. 

-----

Oh yeah, if you couldn't tell already, I am that type of person who plays a lot of games at the same time. Yup.

-x-
Well, that's all folks! Thank you for your time and please do come back for my future posts! :-)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.