Ads Top

Every second counts.

obligatory journal 091
New Year's Resolution
weekly update #21 (72)
... and then now getting better...
#1 more regular Al-Quran reciting
Again... I'm really not feeling the month, huh?
#2 weekly adequate exercises
Getting better this week and having to be able to work out and sweat healthily is a good feeling that I sorely missed. One jog, one weight and a number of small basketball exercises just did it for me. It feels good!
#3 more regularized Funko POP designs
Didn't work on it too much and just plateau but it's a good sign that I could keep it up!
#4 pray full for the whole year
Hm... this year's fasting is a bust comparatively...
#5 giving back to the community
...
#6 going out of my comfort zone
Zip!
I hope with my attempt to keep myself accountable, this would motivate you to do same!
-
Well, that's all folks! Thank you for your time and please do come back for my future posts! :-)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.