Ads Top

comma

obligatory journal 090
New Year's Resolution
weekly update #20 (71)
... while getting sick...
#1 more regular Al-Quran reciting
Didn't fix that. Gotta fix it fast!
#2 weekly adequate exercises
I exercised quite hard with the new mp3 player handy with jog, weight and of course basketball, but... I got really sick this past couple of days, so it's hard to cope with it while still fasting. Cobaan...
#3 more regularized Funko POP designs
I was forced to slow down tremendously but still able to dish out respectable works. Time to work on it!
#4 pray full for the whole year
Not getting better at all! I'm not happy with myself...
#5 giving back to the community
...
#6 going out of my comfort zone
Nada!
I hope with my attempt to keep myself accountable, this would motivate you to do same!
-
Well, that's all folks! Thank you for your time and please do come back for my future posts! :-)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.