Ads Top

When I want to have a company...

size - involuntary - immobile
pet peeves Monday 045 & misc list 230
blank, as it should be.
Now it's gone, I can feel the void there... better appreciate it when it hopefully returns.
My smartphone is there mainly to keep me accompanied with the songs and podcasts while I jog or on the go, but when it's not available due to being waterlogged, my mind begin to wander...:

#103: overlooked and forgotten
Well, this has always been a problem when I download podcasts but it is more apparent when I'm listening to them on the laptop. Being consistently online allow me to do a lot of things but being too preoccupied meant that I would overlook any problem regarding the downloads... if the download appears to be done, I trust it completely if it takes just the right amount of time and would not check each one of them since it would take too much of my time. When I am in the zone listening to the podcast and it cut off suddenly, I'm irritated because of my own fault.

#104: fast-frwrd wo n
My laptop is years old now and since I've been downloading a lot and not deleting them right away, they have been accumulating day after day and its performance has suffer because of it. Because of that also, when I listen to the podcast, it would somehow fast forward by itself, throwing me for a loop. A loop indeed.

#105: too strong and thick
This is the one big drawback not having my smartphone: not being able to enjoy my songs and podcasts on the go. While I do stay in front of my laptop most of the day, knowing there is a viable option for me to be entertained or keep company when I'm out or jogging, I will rest easy. Now, not so much. Not jogging at all if I don't have music to drown out my panting or my own thoughts. No, sir! That would be horrendous!
-
Well, that's all folks! Thank you for your time and please do come back for my future posts! :-)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.