Ads Top

Guilty for enjoying the release...

guilty pleasures Tuesday 018
Well, here we go.

We are human and our bodily functions are not something to be embarrassed about.

With that being said, I do enjoy the sensation of relieving myself, whether it was number one or number two but truth be told the latter is always the most satisfying. The longer I hold them in or the larger the quantity that's about to burst out, the higher the level of satisfaction I could acquire at the end of it.

So there. Just like the deed itself, it feels great to finally letting it all out. Puns, they are a hoot.

Is it something to be ashamed about? Not really, no. You should embrace every part of your life, even the gross bits. Is it a bit of the ordinary? No, I don't think so. Everyone feels relieved when you walk out of the toilet, right? So, there. Does it deserves the guilty pleasure seal? I guess so since it'll always be considered a taboo subject.
---
Well, that's all folks! Thank you for your time and please do come back for my future posts! :-)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.