Ads Top

So many games, so little time...

gaming check-in 002/ 3rd week of May, 2019
Okay, moving forward I will give weekly update only in this section, combining them all rather than separate them. If there is a new game, I will include them there in the appropriate column.

Oh, that's it for Captain Spirit? I guess I am going to play Life is Strange 2 next to see that one through!

I think I know where I should go with Dead in Vinland, just need to find those three pearls to appease the 'god'... Darkest Dungeon though really gets to me as I suffer a devastating loss yet again, losing my top three guys in one fell swoop. Darn it! I need to watch a walkthrough of Obra Dinn to see what I miss...

I haven't follow up on Darksiders that much last week since I know there's still a lot to go while I'm still in Chapter One for Inquisition for now. Need to get to the desert ASAP! I'm left with apparently only one last stage for Ori and the Blind Forest and I've come along way since the first time I played it. I can do so much now! Oh, Origins completely left my mind all week. I'll take one step at a time...


This is something that I had not encounter in a long while: incompatibility! This new setup couldn't run Beyond Good & Evil and Remember Me... man! All those downloads amount to nothing in the end. I'm now sure it is wise to add to the stress of Vinland and Dungeon with the Banner Saga but here goes nothing!

short
the Awesome Adventures of Captain Spirit
-

medium/undetermined
Below | Dead in Vinland | Darkest Dungeon | Return of the Obra Dinn
--

long
Assassin's Creed Origins | Dragon Age Inquisition | Darksiders II | Ori and the Blind Forest
---

resume
Bayonetta | Beyond Good & Evil | Cuphead | Fez | FTL | Hollow Knight | Hyper Light Drifter | Into the Breach | Invisible, Inc. | Remember Me | Sundered | the Banner Saga | Titan Souls | Vanquish | Wolfenstein: the New Order
----

finished
Assassin's Creed | Batman: the Telltales Series Season 1 & 2 | Dragon Age Origins & II | Broken Age| Doom (2016) | Game Dev Tycoon | Gone Home | Half-Life | Half-Life 2 | Life is Strange | Little Nightmares | Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy | Night in the Woods | Portal | Portal 2 | Pyre | Spec Ops: the Line | Superhot | Telltale's the Walking Dead Season 1-3 | the Gardens Between | What Remains of Edith Finch | X-Com: Enemy Unknown
They will keep coming... 
-----

backburner
Dead Cells | Deep Sky Derelicts | Psychonauts | Shadowrun Returns
-----

Oh yeah, if you couldn't tell already, I am that type of person who plays a lot of games at the same time. Yup. Doesn't it feel weird jumping from one game to another? No, not so much. No.

-x-
Well, that's all folks! Thank you for your time and please do come back for my future posts! :-)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.