Ads Top

Animate, conclude, save, terminate, exact, return, random & evolve.

Last Week in Pop Culture 036, 4th week of May 2019

Boom, finally on point for once!

Here's my accumulated news list for last week that I used for references for this post.
01. Former FBI agent explains how to read body language | Tradecraft | WIRED
03. Once Upon a Time in... Hollywood [July 26th]
Looks like a really nice Quentin Tarantino Hollywood throwback! They will handle the real life tragedy tastefully...
---
07. Terminator: Dark Fate [11.01st]
I'm pumped! I believe in Tim Miller! If you're still on the fence, remember the reactions of the footage at CinemaCon... just you wait!
-------
10. Toy Story 4 final trailer [06.21]
Now we know where they're going with here! I have confidence this will be a worthy addition to the franchise. In Pixar I trust!
----------
12. Westworld III official reveal [2020] (HBO)
I've been enjoying the series and this is new exciting direction they're going for.
----------
-x-
> please visit the imgur gallery for the full list <

~Fin~

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.