Ads Top

Guilty for expecting perfection...

guilty pleasures Tuesday 019

Let's see how coherent this would be...

Having played a lot of games currently, I now see how my playing styles differ from others. Since they are all in dfferent sub-genres, it is the game mechanic that make them similar to one another and with games such as X-Com: Enemy Unknown, Dead in Vinland and Darkest Dungeon, having a 'clean' run through of the game can actually be earned and of course would be the ideal outcome but if you've played any one of these, you know how hard it could be to achieve it...

... and yet I will try to my darnedest to have it in my grasp with multiple saves and multiple failed playthroughs and while the first game is actually done and dusted (yet I won't mind a second go at it, since I still haven't finished X2), the remaining two are still far away from the arbitrary finish line, and I am that stubborn that I won't look online what's the ideal playthrough could have been.

As long as I enjoy them... right? Oh, I'm writing this right after my sahur, sleep deprived and all. This is legible enough.

Is it something to be ashamed about? Not really, no. It's what you can gain after playing games for this long. Is it a bit of the ordinary? Maybe not all gamers are like this, so there. Does it deserves the guilty pleasure seal? I guess so since I do not want to admit that I'm still stuck with these games after months of playing them.
---
Well, that's all folks! Thank you for your time and please do come back for my future posts! :-)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.