Ads Top

For your fasting...

- tick tock - wandering - clear
Tips, see Thursday 031 & misc list 230

I guess it's better to cover it this way as well...
I have my own know-how when facing this annual month-long fasting and let's see if they can be applied to you:

#079: every second counts
When they said you should have sahur as late as you can, I truly believe that and use it to my advantage every day. After a filling meal, I will continue to consume liquid bit by bit until it is almost time for Subuh and then I'll brush my teeth and finish up with the last gulp. You'll feel full but you at least know you've used the time wisely.

#080: attack of the senses
Do you always go to the bazaar? I don't since I know if I let my appetite control my impulses, they'll be a lot of food and drinks that will come home with me. I just went there yesterday and while there's a lot of temptations, I know I keep myself in check. You should too. You should know yourself before going out to the town, okay?

#081: rinse and repeat
If you haven't fast before, you should familiarize yourself with the sensation in the mouth of uneasiness accompanied by one-of-a-kind odour, caused by not consuming anything for a long period of time and letting the saliva linger. To combat this, the rinsing during wudhuk certainly helps but please do not do it too much.
-
Well, that's all folks! Thank you for your time and please do come back for my future posts! :-)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.