Ads Top

As I am fasting...

bubbling - void - gulp
pet peeves Monday 046 & misc list 235
Since it's just starting, there is parts of it that I will never enjoy.
... yes, I'm talking about fasting:

#106: hunger
The hunger, or rather when the lactic acid started to acting up in the afternoon. I cheated somewhat by sleeping right after sahur in the first week but it still not a pleasant sensation. I'm used to it by now but it's... annoying.

#107: what's the time? x2
When it's being pulled out of your daily habit just like that, you can actually see how much your daily life is built around it. Not being able to eat or drink throughout the day makes me feel weird when the time came for my usual late breakfast or late lunch and I couldn't do anything. I always watch shows when I eat and now the recorded ones have been piling up when I haven't eaten as much as I did before.

#108: my usual companian
If you've been reading my journal posts, you know how much I care about having enough daily liquid and not being able to drink anything at all throughout my fasting makes me miss that satisfying sensation in my mouth after a good gulp of water. I try to break fast responsibly by not overeating or overdrink but I'll keep on drinking bit by bit throughout the night.
-
Well, that's all folks! Thank you for your time and please do come back for my future posts! :-)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.