Ads Top

No view. Is it justified? Let's see!

daily random video 001
Qwr
duration: 1 min 04, released: March 19th, 2019

randomness nature = 100% since I will never came across this myself.

Okay, here's something random.
Since I learned of this site over a FBE video the other day, I want to try to highlight a video a day, a video that literally do not have a single view on Youtube. I love the platform and want to try to give my support in any way that I can. Let's see how long this would last!

justified to not have any view?  = justified probably, since the main entertaining aspects are his exaggerated body movements and the bit itself, that is if you understand the language (is it in Tamil?) Based on the population, you're more than likely.

Nothing much to see here.
An animated boy reenacting a comedy set with his body language with the voiceover running over the video as if he's doing it himself. Knowing this is a video he imported from an app is a cherry on top, for better or for worse.

a case for the first:
+ Positives +
Short, simple & entertaining in its own ways.
? Main contention ?
He is certainly a fan of that comic to emulate him like that...
- Negatives -
Limitation of language for global audience.
-

- x -

source: Aziz Azizgazi

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.