Ads Top

the rightful ruler of Wakanda

Wardrobe Wednesday 028
Black Panther cap
Bioworld >

It's been awhile ... what better way to restart it all over again with this birthday gift to myself, right?

Having singing praises for newera, I was presented with the opportunity to buy something for myself and these two caps came into my field of view. While I have great experience wearing newera caps myself, this Doctor Strange cap is another last of the stock just like my Wonder Woman cap, a little larger than the usual size. Not wanting to have the same fate repeating, I kept looking around and found this gem! Truthfully I was a bit hesitant on it just because it's not newera but after spending more time looking at it closely, I do believe it is a quality product and just look at it; tell me that I'm wrong! Just like the aforementioned cap, this also have imitation leather that is a quality grade and the linings upon the surface just add to the aesthetic for the best. The design is clean and simple, emphasized by the gorgeous logo of the Black Panther and his signature necklace that contrast beautifully against the black background. Having the logo rises above with the reflective surface shining through is just putting this on another level. Just look at it!
Unlike the Wonder Woman's cap, the inside of the cap have a smooth velvety surface for the back half of the cap while the other half is covered with plastic cover to possibly counteract the condensation of sweats. Another extra addition that just make me love it even more is the extra plastic cover you can see above giving off a sheen. I've never seen this in any other caps before, which is a definite plus in my book! It is to be a soft cover for the forehead to counteract the sweats as well as being a nice barrier to the possibly steel clamper that's holding the logo down, just to avoid any direct touch that could inflict injury or possibly rust. I have to say that I am wholly impressed by this excellent product! Oh, that adjustable strap helps me to counter that size issue right away!
-
a case for the rightful ruler:
+ Positives +
gorgeous design and excellent execution.
? Main contention ?
I wonder what any other character that should be getting the same treatment ...
- Negatives -
there's always stray strand of thread here and there but that's the part and parcel of it, right?
RM
RM 149 for a darn well excellent product. well worth every cent!
? Value ?
+ simple and clean effective design + high-end quality + extra protection - ... nothing!  = 100%!!!
--
- x -

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.