Ads Top

notorious, bonkers, protege, punch, debut, shell, puncture & sassy.

Custom POP throwback 012 #135 to #142
Here is my peace offering ...
#135 the Notorious B.I.G. (music icon) I wasn't sure of his sneakers of choice but I think I succeeded in adapting his likeness, especially the skin colour. I am really proud of that!
-
#136 Jason Vorhees (Jason X) This is something out of my comfort zone that was brought to my attention by Franklyn FM McInnis. I have to say that it is poised to be a great exclusive Con POP if Funko made one.
--
#137 Kid Flash (the Flash) The colours look nice but I hope that the suit would pop as much as the real life counterpart ...
---
#138 Kenshiro (Fist of the North Star) I should have added the glare to be more in line with his manga persona but I think that could be used when he is in full combat mode.
-
#139 Ronda Rousey at WM 34 (WWE) The muscles turns out great I believe and that getup translates well. She has a great future in this industry and I'm looking forward to see her wardrobe change in the years to come ...
-
#140 Kuwagamon 015 (Digimon) Yeah, this might have been a fruitless endeavour but I guess you could see how it will look in POP form. It looks quite menacing though!
-
#141 Weedle 013 (Pokémon) Yeah, the simplest thing was sometimes the hardest, huh? That skin tone ...
-
#142 Asuka Langley Soryu (Neon Genesis Evangelion) The hair could've been better but she turns out great, as I think that her attitude is being represented well in that pose. On to the next!
------

I totally forgot another reason I did this is to take a tally on what I had covered before ... so here we go!
Male: IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII IIIIFemale: IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII I,
?/Animal: IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII | Anime: IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII, Comic: IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII I,
Game: IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII III, Manga: IIII IIII,  MovieIIII IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII III, Misc: IIII IIII III,
TV: IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII .
Loving the range here.
~
Thank you for your time and please do come back for more. Assalamualaikum and good bye! :-)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.