Ads Top

An army ghost story.

obligatory journal 078
New Year's Resolution
weekly update #08(59)
On time again and again. Oh yeah yeah yeah!
#1 more regular Al-Quran reciting
Did four pages in total and I am happy for it ...
#2 weekly adequate exercises
Thankfully my right leg could support my jog again and I did a couple despite the always present pain. Love the aftereffect of sweating profusely and gasping for air ... I miss it!
#3 more regularized Funko POP designs
Wow, I did not expect to go over twenty again! As my previous motto stated, I didn't actually count each day but just do them naturally without pressuring myself ... and this happened! Yes! Thankfully I went from one end of the spectrum to another, covering so many characters that would do well if officially produced, in my humble opinion.
The finished products actually exactly half of the end total, leaving me very happy indeed. Some were easy and some were hard, but they were all totally worth it!
#4 pray full for the whole year
Actually better than last week but there was always one bad day ... I just can't help myself!
#5 giving back to the community
I was really suffering a couple of days with my resdung ...
#6 going out of my comfort zone
Got one. It's better than nothing!
I hope with my attempt to keep myself accountable, this would motivate you to do same!
-
Well, that's all folks! Thank you for your time and please do come back for my future posts! :-)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.