Ads Top

Flip, child, patriotic, hibernate, band, rebirth, survivor & prehistoric.

Custom POP throwback 013 #143 to #150
.
#143 Tomasso Ciampa (WWE NXT Takeover) His turn was such a revelation that I had to pay a tribute to the writing. I know I should give the legends of the industry more attention moving forward ...
-
#144 Alphonse Elric (Full Metal Alchemist) It is kind of a straightforward adaptation but the colour of the armour could've been better. I love the official version with the cats though!
--
#145 Guile (Street Fighter) Might have overdone his face just a tad but I love all of the others, from the pose to to the hair.
---
#146 Kakuna 014 (Pokémon) Another simple adaptation, but retrospectively I think the eyes with a glare could have represented the original counterpart better. Rough on the colouring of the skin yet again ...
----
#147 Afro Samurai (Afro Samurai) One of my proudest one yet! It appeared to be a challenge at first and it actually was but the end product justify the effort. Will they ever adapt this in the coming future?
-----
#148 Beedril 015 (Pokémon) Same old, same old. Fun tidbit: I sketched this down at a carwash. Yup, I did.
------
#149 Winston (Don't Starve) Sometimes a specific art direction won't translate well into Funko POP but I think I proved here that Don't Starve's would.
-------
#150 Greymon 016 (Digimon) This Digimon is always synonymous to the series to me ever since its inception and thankfully I can pay proper tribute to it here.
--------

I totally forgot another reason I did this is to take a tally on what I had covered before ... so here we go!
Male: IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII IIIIFemale: IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII I,
?/Animal: IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII II | Anime: IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII, Comic: IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII I,
Game: IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII III, Manga: IIII IIII ,  MovieIIII IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII III, Misc: IIII IIII III,
TV: IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII I.
Another male dominated entry here ...
~
Thank you for your time and please do come back for more. Assalamualaikum and good bye! :-)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.