Ads Top

To Find The Truth

obligatory journal 076
New Year's Resolution
weekly update #06(57)
On time. Oh yeah!
#1 more regular Al-Quran reciting
I did once! Now to add to it ...
#2 weekly adequate exercises
Didn't do anything at all last week and it could be the reason for me to suffer last weekend with sore throat and ever-flowing snots ...
#3 more regularized Funko POP designs
This is what happened when you were just all sorts of wrong throughout the week... it's still a fruitful effort though!
#4 pray full for the whole year
Regress quite a lot but it should be more a reason to bounce back even stronger ...
#5 giving back to the community
I was really suffering a couple of days with my resdung ...
#6 going out of my comfort zone
Yesterday was a moment of inspiration that I had been wanting for weeks. It's better than nothing!
I hope with my attempt to keep myself accountable, this would motivate you to do same!
-
Well, that's all folks! Thank you for your time and please do come back for my future posts! :-)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.