Ads Top

indie, immortal, last, meta, inner, inter, metamorphosis and finale.

Last Week in Pop Culture 021, 1st week of February 2019
Better late than never!

Here's my accumulated news list for last week that I used for reference for this post.
00. In memoriam: the next Olivier, Albert Finney
-
02. Child's Play [June 21st]
Keeping the doll out of the limelight is smart.
--
Neat!
------
09. Purl, the first short out of Pixar's SparkShorts Project!
Just a tad bit more adult in language so viewer discretion is advised, but this is simple and sweet and quite timely!.
---------
10. Shaft [June 14th]
I miss the original but having three generations onscreen together is smart and I was quite entertained by the trailer! Are you?
----------
14. Walter arrives!
It might be a little late but I just want to take a moment here to highlight the new signing of WWE NXT UK. I didn't know who he was back then but after watching his highlight reel and of course his debut match with the unfortunate victim above, Jack Starz, I know he's not a man to be messed with! Chops is part and parcel of professional wrestling but this is the prime example of how to do it perfectly. I didn't know it could a mark like that! You can see his hand print! I am now more pumped than ever to see the eventual clash between the Ring General and the Bruiserweight, with the former now is the only viable candidate to take the UK Championship belt off the latter. The storyline will be juicy, having Pete Dunne using his finger-breaking submissions to counter the dreaded chops ... I can't wait!.
--------------
15. Y: the Last Man ordered to series at FX and will premiere sometime in 2020.
While I'm saddened that Legion will conclude in the next season, it does runs its course already and I'm just over the moon that this beloved graphic novel series is finally being adapted after years of turmoil! It might not be a movie, but this long-narrative storytelling on television would serve it better in the long run. Where's the monkey though?.
---------------
-x-
> please visit the imgur gallery for the full list <

~Fin~

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.