Ads Top

We have everything we need.

obligatory journal 077
New Year's Resolution
weekly update #07(58)
On time again. Oh yeah yeah!
#1 more regular Al-Quran reciting
I was coughing still that I couldn't muster one at all ...
#2 weekly adequate exercises
I did daily exercises for three days straight and rest for the rest. My knee and ankle keeps hindering me from properly jog as I used to do ...
#3 more regularized Funko POP designs
Add upon it day after day and voila! Having lost my trusty Pilot mechanical pencil hindered me from sketching too much hence the increase of more coloured finished designs. Every cloud has a silver lining, right?
#4 pray full for the whole year
Better and better but not yet perfect ...
#5 giving back to the community
I was really suffering a couple of days with my resdung ...
#6 going out of my comfort zone
That moment didn't come at all last week. Let's hope for the better!
I hope with my attempt to keep myself accountable, this would motivate you to do same!
-
Well, that's all folks! Thank you for your time and please do come back for my future posts! :-)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.