Ads Top

for your sinusitis

- alternative - wait - alternate
Tips, see Thursday 024 & misc list 134
Since I just recover from the recent flareup of my resdung, I might as well do something for this subject if it helps others inflicted even for a little.
There are still remnants inside of my cavity but at least they are not leaking anymore. Let's see ...:

#061: discard the tissue
Sure using tissue is quick and easy but it is never limitless. I suggest to use a handkerchief instead or a piece of cloth to limit the wastefulness of the using the aforementioned tissues. Instead of seeing the pile of snot-filled tissues keep piling up (I can still visualize it ...), you can actually wash it when you have ... used it to every inch of the cloth, doing my part to conserve the environment even if just a little.

#062: wait for it ...
When the flow calms down a little and it won't come out like every second, try to fight the urge to get them out every chance you get and let them accumulate for a prolonged time until you feel it will spill out any second now ... and then you push them all out and clean out your nose as much as you can. Doesn't that feel satisfying?

#063: * fiuhh *
This might be a little too simplistic and straightforward but you need to do everything you can to slow down the flow (I now notice that using the word 'flow' might be a bit confusing ... I'm not talking of woman's menstrual cycle, but I can if you want me to. I can search for them and list them all here). Instead of breathing through the nose as usual, why not change alternate and breathe through your mouth? I'm sure this come to some of you naturally since you don't want to keep pushing the mucus out but there are times that you might forget to do it, so this is a friendly reminder to fellow patient.

-
Well, that's all folks! Thank you for your time and please do come back for my future posts! :-)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.