Ads Top

as I try to get my songs ...

full - hiccup - repeat
pet peeves Monday 036 & misc list 197
A tad late but as always, better late than never.
I do not have as current of a playlist but I do try to keep up and listen to new releases and keep some that appeal to my personal taste ... the thing is that process sometimes are not as smooth as I want to:

#085: almost seamless
Acquiring music for me includes a number of steps that are totally free that I have been using for years now: download Youtube videos  and convert the video files into mp3s. The converter most of the times work seamlessly without a hitch but sometimes for some reasons there will a noticeable audible click just at the start of every song. Just a hiccup and nothing would always go your way, right?

#086: full to the brim
Just like I encountered for my podcast, there will always be a size problem for my only place I listen to the songs: my smartphone. Until I upgrade or just buy a memory card, it will always deter me from putting all of my library on the phone .

#087: most played
Oh, now that I think about it, there is a feature from my old phone that I miss since it's not available on my new one: being able to list the songs based on frequency as in how much they are played. I used this particularly when I am my jog and want to listen to those that aren't played as much to avoid feeling repetitive and ruin my concentration. 
-
Well, that's all folks! Thank you for your time and please do come back for my future posts! :-)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.