Ads Top

Super, shell, slick back, smart, savior, sing, sassy & slash.

Custom POP throwback 014 #159 to #166
Here I go try to do this more frequently ...
#159 Kara Zor-El aka Supergirl (Supergirl) The shade of blue should've been darker for the suit but everything else looks great to me. This looks better than the original to me but can't beat the most recent one ...
-
#160 Shellmon 016 (Digimon) Here's another one I sketched back at the hospital. Suffer from misscan by the scanner since its colours look muted compared to the original on the paper ...
--
#161 Pidgeotto 017 (Pokémon) Giving it a little attitude to make it stand out. The colours are perfect by the way!
---
#162 Jimmy Neutron (Jimmy Neutron: Boy Genius) Another Nickelodeon show that is beloved internationally and will make a really nice wave with all the distinct characters. He looks simple but that head is all him!
----
#163 Black Lightning (Black Lightning) The suit was really daunting since it is packed with details but I took my time and voila! He's a bit leaner than the live action counterpart but I hope his powers are represented well here.
-----
#164 Freddie Mercury (Queen) I guess I made the right decision to adapt this particular look and it is almost identical! The position of the hand was originally straight up but I think they made the right decision to not put it behind the head to avoid the head getting stuck.
------
#165 Fran Fine (the Nanny) The hair could've been darker to offset the scan balance but I think this is just made for me since I love the show so much. Who could recognize her right away from this aside from me?
--
#166 X-23 (MvC 3) While her in the costume looks great, this is inspired from her classic look but specifically from the iteration in the game Marvel versus Capcom 3. All black but she looks sleek!
--
I totally forgot another reason I did this is to take a tally on what I had covered before ... so here we go!
Male: IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII II, Female: IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII I,
?/Animal: IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII I | Anime: IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII, Comic: IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII,
Game: IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII, Manga: IIII IIII ,  MovieIIII IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII III,
Misc: IIII IIII IIII, TV: IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII.
Quite balanced here actually ...
~
Thank you for your time and please do come back for more. Assalamualaikum and good bye! :-)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.