Ads Top

Friend, hostile, peck, smile, mourn, vigilant, cross over & follow order.

Custom POP throwback 014 #151 to #158
Once a week ... I should be increasing it, right?
#151 Nobita (Doraemon) Uh, rough again on the skin there but the official version should be better. I adapted his look quite well, I think.
-
#152 San with mask (Princess Mononoke) Another iconic Miyazaki anime character that should be adapted sooner rather than later. That mask looks great but the same can't be said on the wobbly spear ... darn it!
--
#153 Pidgey #016 (Pokémon) So it begins ... I was afraid that I can't differentiate between the three stages but I think I was able to make each bird distinct enough.
---
#154 Felix (Felix the Cat) Quite straightforward and I know choosing the classic eyes design was smart since the official version has done the same as well. Theirs look better of course but I think I did a decent job myself.
----
#155 Super Carl (Last Day of June) Such a bittersweet game and me adapting this superhero persona is a perfect way to pay it a tribute. I think the shading inside the eyes should successfully shows that they are concaved in instead of the opposite. I implore you to play it if you could. You won't be disappointed.
-----
#156 Keluang Man (Keluang Man) The colours didn't pop enough as I want to but the overall look is perfect to me. Now to give my attention to other local superheroes ...
------
#157 Jodariel (Pyre) My proudest work on this list. Feeling daunted to adapt her look, I'm happy that I was brave enough to do so since the finished product looks awesome! Such a bonkers game though!
-------
#158 Drone Host (Westworld) They still hasn't adapt this for a con exclusive which is surprising since its unique design should make any collection be that much more eclectic.
--------
I totally forgot another reason I did this is to take a tally on what I had covered before ... so here we go!
Male: IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII , Female: IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII III,
?/Animal: IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII | Anime: IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII II, Comic: IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII I,
Game: IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII I, Manga: IIII IIII ,  MovieIIII IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII III,
Misc: IIII IIII III, TV: IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII.
A bit more toned down comparatively ...
~
Thank you for your time and please do come back for more. Assalamualaikum and good bye! :-)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.