Ads Top

the cost of going to primary school in Soavinarivo

obligatory journal 075
New Year's Resolution
weekly update #05(56)
A day late but better late than never.
#1 more regular Al-Quran reciting
Yeah ... didn't happen at all, huh?
#2 weekly adequate exercises
Only one round of weight reps but helping my best friend moved really worked my body ... with my right ankle still smarting, I was just resting myself in the weekend.
 #3 more regularized Funko POP designs
So many variations. Not enough colourations though ...
#4 pray full for the whole year
Now trying to get all full on time ...
#5 giving back to the community
Still having sniffles though despite the exercise ...
#6 going out of my comfort zone
Another impromptu break ...

I hope with my attempt to keep myself accountable, this would motivate you to do same!
-
Well, that's all folks! Thank you for your time and please do come back for my future posts! :-)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.