Ads Top

A little taste of South Korea

Foodie Friday 019
Spicy Gochujang Crunch
[ KFC ]
Availability: local and beyond (?) ...

It's been months but since I still have the pictures, I should use it to the fullest. Let's dig in!
 If you expect a detailed dive in, I'm sorry to say that it won't be so unfortunately. Aside form the new titled condiment and the fancy new box and wrapper (that is purely for visual purpose), there is nothing else at all that is different with the chicken being the same delicious fried one that I remember and love.
Diverting the focus back to the key condiment of the entry, gochujang is supposed to be a Korean's red chili paste and while time has passed since the last time I had it, I can still recall how it really made a difference to the whole dish with its rich taste. Well ... that's it then. Nothing much more can be said to be honest.
 
Whether or not it justifies a whole exclusive branded dish based in it, it all depends really since the price doesn't change much from the usual offerings. To me at least that it is worth a try.
-
a case for the golden honey:
+ Positives +
rich condiment to spice up the dish.
? Main contention ?
with only one change or addition, it's up to you if you think it's worth it or not.
- Negatives -
it will always be frowned upon for not having anything else to add to the dish.
! Warning !
... 
j preferred way of eating f
I'm always eating the chicken one by one.
* sense of touch & taste *
the savoriness, spiciness and sweetness of the gochujang.
 <+> 
...
RM
couldn't remember the exact price but it's in the same range of the original, just below RM 15.00 if my memory serves me correctly. it's worth it to me at least.
? Value ?
+ rich taste with the gochujang - nothing else = 70%
--
- x -

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.