Ads Top

emancipation, return times three, spinoff, resurgence, fad & rebirth.

Last Week in Pop Culture 020, 5th week of January 2019
Better late than never!

Here's my accumulated news list for last week that I used for reference for this post.
01. Agents of SHIELD Season Six [July 2019]
It is still so long away though but I know the wait will be worth it! Certainly after the events of Endgame and coincides with Far from Home, I am really hoping it will tie more into the Cinematic Universe and that trailer looks more extraordinary than ever! Robbie Reyes' Ghost Rider better be returning as well!.
-
04. Birds of Prey's teaser [February 07th 2020]
The adaptations of their signature looks are controversial ...
----
05. Fast & Furious Presents: Hobbs & Shaw [August 02nd]
I know they will still have the Fast and Furious style and feel but I didn't know they will go to that extent! With the literal Terminator in Idris Elba being the perfect antagonist to go against this hate-hate partnership, the tone they are going with based on the trailer is just perfect for me!
-----
10. Toy Story 4's return of Bo Peep! [June 20th]
The synopsis reveals a bit more of the storyline so do go read with your own discretion. I actually heard that there's even a backlash on her new look! What?! With PETA wants her crook hook to be removed and the makeover is just Disney making another Mary Sue! Really? To me, I always encourage character development and seeing her being much more active despite her fragile porcelain body is a good role model for kids especially girls to look up to. Her being missing for the last two films will make sense in the movie and her looks here could be key. Do you need to be outraged at everything?
------------
12. Zombieland: Double Tap [11th October]
I just love that all of the cast is returning ten years later! Even Emma Stone! Ruben Fleischer returns to his root after the surprise success of Venom.
------------
-x-
> please visit the imgur gallery for the full list <

~Fin~

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.