Ads Top

“You’ve Got The Power!”

POPs of the day 038
a hunt, a brewing, an anniversary ... and an upcoming tsunami!
Power Rangers sure have a lot of memorable villains. The Predator's mini wave is looking sweet while Hocus Pocus adaptation is a nice throwback. With Pikachu seemingly leading the wave of Pokemon tsunami, I better start putting my own adaptation into a second gear:

There have years worth of villain-of-the-week to go through and the decision to choose Pumpkin Rapper and Pudgy Pig to start it off looks like a solid choice based on how they turn out. Maybe they'll adapt Bryan Cranston's characters in the future? Rita and Zedd are of course the mainstay of the franchise that I would love to have out of this wave and that two-pack makes the most sense (I wish there was more to it though ...). The one standing out though to me is of course Goldar! My own take notwithstanding, he looks like just like the live action counterpart finally after not getting its proper due in last year's modern reboot (I love the film actually, shame it didn't reach its audiences). 
Pudgy Pig and Pumpkin Rapper at GameStop

2-pack of Rita Repulsa and Lord Zedd at Books-A-Million
10” Dino Ultrazord at Target!
Oh, you know this would be the most sought after POP out of this wave! To whomever get their hands on it first, it must look glorious in the real life!

Black and Gold Megazord is a Power Morphicon exclusive!
Wow, this looks awesome with the alternate paint job and would be a fitting exclusive reward for the attendee of the Morphicon convention.
 a Glow-in-the-dark Megazord for Entertainment Earth

6” Tigerzord at Hot Topic!
I want to highlight this particular POP since it came out of nowhere to me! I don't know they have such version of their Zord and looking at it, it is personally the most impressive POP out of this wave, design-wise. Just look at that! 
Spirit Halloween Hocus Pocus

the Predator movie POP wave
Pokemon's Pikachu
Certainly looks better than my piss-poor take. There's also a ten inch version incoming! Well, I wonder when the flood would start coming ...

Release date:
Hocus PocusSummer,
Pikachuend of July,
Power RangersFall,
the Predator: Q4.
  
~~~
Thank you for your time and please do come back for more. Assalamualaikum and good bye! :-)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.