Ads Top

another week, another statistic.

obligatory journal 045
New Year's Resolution
weekly update #26

We are well into the second half of the year ...
#1 more regular Al-Quran reciting
I did one just last night! It's a start...
#2 weekly adequate exercises
It's been my way of taking fresh air and keep my body healthy! The same routine as before and I know I can keep it up.
#3 more regularized Funko POP designs
Almost twenty! Wow ... that's a lot, I can't really see how I can compete with that this week. We'll see!
#4 pray full for the whole year
I have to keep myself accountable hence this weekly segment. As I try to better myself, I hope you are trying too! 
#5 giving back to the community
I guess I do have sinusitis ... that would make my blood void for donation, right?
#6 going out of my comfort zone
Eventually the comics will get their dues, sooner or latter, hopefully the former ... oh, I think I'm starting to get the hang of drawing real life portrait! Just look at that!
I hope with my attempt to keep myself accountable, this would motivate you to do same!
-
Well, that's all folks! Thank you for your time and please do come back for my future posts! :-)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.