Ads Top

Be thankful for everything for soon there will be nothing.

obligatory journal 047
New Year's Resolution
weekly update #28

It just keeps on passing by ...
#1 more regular Al-Quran reciting
I got a couple more in! I'll keep on it ...
#2 weekly adequate exercises
I'm slowing down this week since I guess I'm resting my body a bit. My knee still throbbing every now and then even if I do not go on a jog in the evening. Sometimes your body needs time to rest, you just need to notice it before it's too late.
#3 more regularized Funko POP designs
Just above the water ... nothing like a last gasp wave of sketches couldn't fix!
#4 pray full for the whole year
That elusive perfect week is almost upon me ...!
#5 giving back to the community
If I didn't show any sign of sinusitis, I am good ... right?
#6 going out of my comfort zone
Well, another unplanned hiatus ... I have some materials line up ready to be worked on so we'll see!
I hope with my attempt to keep myself accountable, this would motivate you to do same!
-
Well, that's all folks! Thank you for your time and please do come back for my future posts! :-)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.