Ads Top

Between a rock and a hard place.

obligatory journal 046
New Year's Resolution
weekly update #27

That was tiring ...
#1 more regular Al-Quran reciting
Well, another single entry but I hope it won't be the same this week ...
#2 weekly adequate exercises
I really don't know what to keep putting here since I've been keeping to the same routine last week as well ... I guess this is a journal entry that I hope would motivate you to keep yourself accountable.
#3 more regularized Funko POP designs
Yeah, twenty a week is not sustainable ... I'll try to keep it above fifteen from nw on!
#4 pray full for the whole year
I am getting better, slowly but surely! 
#5 giving back to the community
...
#6 going out of my comfort zone
Have to try to make this a weekly reminder ... I've been getting better at least!
I hope with my attempt to keep myself accountable, this would motivate you to do same!
-
Well, that's all folks! Thank you for your time and please do come back for my future posts! :-)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.