Ads Top

Olá Portugal!

Foodie Friday 020
Portuguese Chicken Burger
Availability: local and beyond (?) ...
It's been awhile... and since this just happened recently, it's only appropriate for me to include it now. Let's dig in!

 If you've been here in this particular segment before, you know I won't be presenting much details but just on-the-surface review and thoughts. I seldom eat fast food and even more rarely go to one to eat for a midnight snack but such occurrence happened just last Thursday and I had to include a review especially since there's a new dish available in the menu.

My most favourite thing on it are the French Fries as the first and the simple Sundae Cone as the second so I'm all into ordering a full set rather than ala carte. The McFreeze Frozen Fanta is not something I would look for myself but after tasting it just a couple of days ago, I think I might take it into consideration when I come back in again. Okay, let's get down to the main reason you are here!

Okay, full disclosure: I never know how to describe dish well but I'll try my best. If you visit the official site above, there's a description of the burger there and I tried to look at the list and try to remember if I had a taste of any of them. The buns are great but the chili flakes did not register as much on my taste buds. I have to say that I really love the serving of the whole leaf lettuce and mixed vegetables since I love the mix of sensations of the crunchiness of the patty and softness of the veggies. The highlight is of course the patty itself especially with that rich special sauce. That sauce is everything! Give it a taste and tell me that I'm wrong!
The end product really justify this new branded release since it provides something that taste really different from the usual offerings.
-
a case for the trip to Portugal:
+ Positives +
rich taste and filling serving.
? Main contention ?
I wonder if it will return again just like McRib...
- Negatives -
The price is as always pricey but cheaper than some of the usuals.
! Warning !
... 
j preferred way of eating f
Who doesn't know how to eat a burger...?
* sense of touch & taste *
the savoriness and spiciness of the Portuguese Sauce.
 <+> 
...
RM
I tossed away the receipt but it is around RM 15.00 so that's affordable.
? Value ?
+ rich Portuguese taste + healthier offering + filling set = +90%!
--
- x -

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.