Ads Top

Guilty for saving & deleting...

guilty pleasures Tuesday 021
This is a bit out of left field...

Well... I do have this tendency to browse all over the internet and save a lot of links that I want to go to as bookmarks everywhere in this Chrome browser. There's place for torrents to downloads, candidates for Funko POP concepts, NSFW stuff (of course), videos to watch, mangas to read and many more that can only be put under miscellaneous. They are mounting every day and I am never proactive in trying to mow them down... but when I do, which I am right now for one specific segment only, it is a positive sensation that I couldn't put into words. I know I was the one putting this 'responsibility' onto myself and finally answering the call by slowly knocking them down one by one is a unique experience for me. You can actually remember where your state of mind was when you save the links before and even more so as further back you go through the list. I'm just waiting for the elusive moment when I finally reach the end of the line and can see all the freed space where all the links have been before all this time... ah, imagine the euphoria! I can't wait! 

This is quite the deep cut. I wonder how many could relate to me...

Is it something to be ashamed about? Nope. I will not be ashamed! Is it a bit of the ordinary? Definitely, since I don't know how many would use bookmarks this way. Does it deserves the guilty pleasure seal? I guess so since I feel guilty for inflicting this upon myself.
---
Well, that's all folks! Thank you for your time and please do come back for my future posts! :-)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.