Ads Top

As I am left to my body...

sleeping pill - unpredictable - passing
pet peeves Monday 050 & misc list 253
Not sure if I've touch upon this or not before but it's something I will have to live with for the rest of my life.
Every human have their own particular bowel movements and while mine are good for now, the side effects are never something I'm fond with. Let's see if you experience the same... :

#115: keep your eyes open
Surprisingly, I will feel a bit sleepy when there's a bowel movement coming, even when I do not feel it at all before. When some gasses are out of my body, it would subside... so there.

#116: spin the wheel of randomness!
When the movements are a bit 'rowdy' for me, it is really hard to focus on something else. It can be subdued for a minute and then like an earthquake in there. I can never tell exactly what's happening when it's coming so I will always dread it... 

#117: troublingly healthy
I have a healthy bowel movement and for my own body (not sure of yours though), the sign is I will always be releasing gasses every now and then throughout the day and while I'm happy about this, this would be a problem if I have to pray. It was especially troubling yesterday when I had to go for Jumaat prayer... at least they are easy to be calmed down!
-
Well, that's all folks! Thank you for your time and please do come back for my future posts! :-)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.