Ads Top

The cops are the gangster.

obligatory journal 094
New Year's Resolution
weekly update #24 (75)
... wait...
#1 more regular Al-Quran reciting
Nope... it's collecting dust now...
#2 weekly adequate exercises
Started to jog again slowly but surely, one round in the stadium and one round of 2.6 km @ 1.6 miles around the neighborbood is enough for me. When I didn't have people to play basketball with, I used the time to practice my shots and now began to make it much more intensive just to get the sweat going. When I sweat, I am happy.
#3 more regularized Funko POP designs

BABAAM! How about that, double(?) the amount but still the fully coloured aren't in the ratio that I would like.
#4 pray full for the whole year
Getting better but as always couldn't close the day properly yet...
#5 giving back to the community
...
#6 going out of my comfort zone
Couldn't have inspiration last week!
I hope with my attempt to keep myself accountable, this would motivate you to do same!
-
Well, that's all folks! Thank you for your time and please do come back for my future posts! :-)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.