Ads Top

As I watch what I recorded...

overrun - faulty - bzzt
pet peeves Monday 049 & misc list 249
Since I'm using it right now, it's about time I acknowledge it.
The premier local streaming service has been around for over a decade but there are still problems when I use its recording capability. :

#112: we're doing it live!
Let's touch on something that they can't control but could've had automatic function (or one that works all the time but not sporadically) to overcome and that is when a certain live show overrun and eat into the other program after it. I know I should've pay more attention when this could happen (especially when the latter is my desired program to record) but when I totally forgot and watch it in the future and it cut right before the end... uh!

#113: please record for me...
Okay, let's not be too soft on it and touch upon some inexplicable situations. One such example is when the recording didn't happen for some reason. The dreaded red exclamation mark were there when I recorded in the middle of the show, when it was rescheduled or just for no apparent reason at all. When it happens, it happens but when the show doesn't have any rerun at night for example, you will miss it just like that. 

#114: static shock
I could forgive the static in the recording when it was raining but when there isn't any apparent external factor at all, I'll just be annoyed when a show I'm currently enjoying get abrupt interruption... it'll never be perfect after all.
-
Well, that's all folks! Thank you for your time and please do come back for my future posts! :-)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.