Ads Top

Guilty for embracing the darkness...

guilty pleasures Tuesday 023
Okay, here's something that's quite peculiar.

Electricity has been a part of our life, right? We might take it for granted but for me, I wish we could consume it in moderation. I don't know if this has been my life philosophy since I'm young but I will try to use as little as I can especially at night, by using the least amount of lights and even not turning on the lights when I'm using the bathroom! I'll always be grateful of all of my human senses and a way to appreciate it is by being in the darkness and see how I'll cope. My mother's favourite complain directed at me is "why is it so dark in here?", referring to the dimly lit room I'm always in but I can't help myself. It's really comfortable to me. I'm in my own world.

That's it.

Is it something to be ashamed about? No,but I'm well aware not everyone likes to live in darkness as I am. Is it a bit of the ordinary? Hm... yeah, a bit. Does it deserves the guilty pleasure seal? I guess so since I feel guilty for causing trouble with my tendencies.
---
Well, that's all folks! Thank you for your time and please do come back for my future posts! :-)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.